Saturday, February 11, 2012

The relation between Notion Ink (NI) and Tabletroms (TR)

Today's guest post by a leading TR developer (ICS team, rather) explains the relation between NI and TR via Notion Ink's own blog. I welcome that. Long time due, but this puts to rest questions surrounding this relation.

The first time I asked a question about this was way back in July 2011. TR, for its part, has always been reasonably transparent, but NI never really gave clarity to it. Now you have it, opined on the company's own blog.

Having said that, leaving Adam I behind, one would have to be clear that NI will officially stand behind Adam 2.  Rohan made no comment of his own.

-----------

Anyone still get the point of Green Android Planet? Is there a point of this development?

6 comments:

  1. It seems to me that Rohit Rathi is in charge of the actual ICS development, and Mr.RS Pandey has been asked to open another blog for his 'dreams', so that he does not create more problems for Notion Ink. This is much better than asking him to leave with his share of misfortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know man - I think infographics are key to tablet success. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to make some people very mad...heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhahhahahhahaha......Lipstick on a PIG!!! "A pig" only?? Hhahhahhaha.......Tch Tch....

    ReplyDelete
  5. People who can't handle criticism should refrain from reading others' opinions. Not our fault that they lack a sense of humour, either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.