Thursday, June 21, 2012

No point of a post

After some thinking, I realized I don't have anything really new to say about the whole "Don't blame NI" saga - and it's not about technical challenges but about how the company conducted itself (and conducts itself) in the last 1.5 years.

I have plenty of posts to illustrate the point, so it's still amazing some people perpetuate the myth of "it's all customer expectations gone awry", really? What about all the things NI CEO has been saying?

[I've removed a para on someone I asked for - he's contacted me, so no need for this]

In other news, the retarded monkey* apparently wrote a new blog post saying I'm so technically dumb that I need more days for my post.





No, retarded monkey, "few days" means just that, few days, and it's not going to happen, but - why run a company if they want to hide behind a skirt of excuses anyway?

- Can't upgrade OS? Blame Google
- Can't make camera work? Blame NVidia
- Can't ship on time? Blame Pixel Qi
- Bad reviews on tech sites? Blame journalists for being pissed about not getting devices to test
- Couldn't make it to CES and talk to the TR guys? Blame US immigration
- People upset at product quality - blame it on expectations

And this is a company whose CEO said they had 100 employees, operations in 87 countries, and were going to take their readers on a journey to build the new tablet.

So, retarded monkey*, hold on to your bananas, go back to your meds and don't get too excited. And looks like you stopped subscribing me to newsletters, wasn't much fun, was it? And it seems you gave up trying to hack my accounts too. It's illegal, may I add?

(*for readers wondering who the retarded monkey is - it's a fan of Notion Ink who created a fake blog in my name, and writes as if it's me...blaming myself. How retarded is that logic? See some of my previous posts)

1 comment:

  1. Steve Riggio is the name of Barnes & Noble's Vice Chairman. Your 'informer' seems to have picked up his nym. You won't find anybody like that on TR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.