Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where have the Adam II fanboys gone?! This is unacceptable!

On Jan 21st Notion Ink announced Adam 2 (Adam II) and a new development blog been up-and-running 3 weeks now. But... look at the reaction to the blog.



Where are the fanboys?!! Apart from those 6-7 regular ultrafans?! Look at the # of comments in Y axis as of Feb 15 2012 (Blog's been up since Jan 22)



Look at that! Shameful! 38 is highest number of comments?! 5 for lowest?!! The 'Hello' had more comments than the real "design" posts. This is a design blog, right? Aimed at the right NI segment that's interested in this topic? Just 5 comments from Green Android planet that's an essential part of Adam 2 design? Totally unacceptable! Where hath your love gone fanboys? Why hath thee forsaken thy favorite? Why?

This is all... Google's fault! No, it's Apple's fault! No.. wait, it's all jksaur's fault, that bastard! or, how about, It's all Engadget's fault - those bastards! It's TechCrunch's fault! It's Reliance's fault! It's that...that Santorum's fault.

IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE'S FAULT. YES, THAT'S IT.

11 comments:

  1. A day will come when NI will blame TR also, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They could have improved the statistics by not deleting the critical comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with RudeCannon! They certainly will.....matter of time...

    Hyderabad Government/Political issues, IIT and the education system, Reliance, Apple, Google, Android, Pixel Qi, Mary Lou Jepsen (Whom he called "mom" during last CES), Nvidia, Manufacturing Partner(s), Whole of China, Media, Partners, Investors, Indian Government, Indian and other Consumers, Import/Export Departments across the Globe, The Universe....so on and so forth.....

    JKS, [xxx]....Its only the Universe which is going the wrong way..always!!!

    jks edit: sorry piglips, my scissors had to work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhehhehe...How is "Demi-god" anywhere more censor worthy than "Bastards"???

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHahha, Awesome post! I think the Adam 2 is going to be one BIG infographic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope not! I do hope they have a proper design in mind and working towards that goal, regardless of the so far "not very useful" blog information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. at jksaur - Something is always better than nothing you dumb

    ReplyDelete
  8. er, ok, I guess it's something

    -my dumb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please write something new and cheesy.....bored of the same thing said over and over again...Since there aren't much updates coming from the horse's mouth currently, why not use the time to do something better...

    Why not dig deeper into their backgrounds? Why not analyse their financial positions? Or atleast the company's! Why not see what and how each partner/co-founder is contributing to the product of the company...I dunno about the other readers, but I would very much like it! Cheers bud...keep up the gud work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear you - I really wish I could. I really have no interest into digging deeper into the backgrounds etc as that would mean I seek access to internal affairs of the company, for which I don't care. My interest, and my blog, is purely to keep a watch on what's being said in public and if it's being followed up.

    With lack of news from their end, it also means lack of news from mine. The best outcome of all of this is that they do a great job and my blog shuts down as a result :) but it seems that's not going to happen in a hurry.

    But so far as writing something "cheesy" (not sure what you meant), I sure can post cheesy cartoons in the coming day... kind of like those pointless infographics ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.