Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I will keep you busy on weekends! Oops, I just made that up. And Adam2 will be AMAZING

"Let me know what is flowing across your minds and I will keep you busy reading on weekends!"

Er. Weekend's up.

Also, ever wondered why the latest posts have just 10 and 17 comments? It's got to be one of the two things (a) No one is commenting (b) They're moderating most of it out

I'm guessing (b) because whatever is "flowing across" our minds isn't what they want to publish. The cheerleader chicks too seem to have given up on the praises, which is a pity because I much enjoyed their comments.

Since Notion Ink mentioned that they're partnering with Quicklogic, I looked around for a reciprocal partnership announcement or press release from QuickLogic, but I can't find one. Anyone knows where? I mean when I search for "Quicklogic" and "Notion Ink" all I get are... MY BLOG posts. That's crap ;)

And in other news, there's that guy from G Tech Labs proclaiming that Adam 2 will be ... Amazing. So he apparently knows something we don't. I really hope he isn't basing it on plastic models and pictures. Would be nice if NI's partners stopped hyping them until we SEE the product in action, and as I said, it needs to fulfill some lofty promises that have already been made.

Hey, where did Dhyani go? I mean infographs were supposed to be a "long and fun project" out there and we've heard nothing more about it.

Update: Just a quick trip on the web -- publicly available information seems to indicate that  "Dhyani" isn't with Notion Ink anymore. But of what I found, I think this man is quite talented in what he does. 

7 comments:

  1. I just checked out the awesome new HD Retina display! Crisp, perfect and flawless. Then I happened upon the latest buzz out from Notion Ink, originating from this blog post.
    http://designingadam2.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/the-screen-and-the-battery/ The decision of a non HD display will be a humongous setback, especially since by the time the ADAM 2 actually gets a reveal, the AMOLEDS, OLED's, IPS HD, REALITY, BRAVIA, RETINA and every other high density display will have spoilt the rest of the world then Rohan Sharavan will be there right around the corner peddling a low res display, then blaming the display manufacturers and restarting back at the Adam 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quik's chip for VEE/DPO goes into mass production during Q3. So I wouldn't expect an announcement until after July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs mass manufactured components!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belief in RS's tenacity is...unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Dhyani has some pretty awesome work. I guess he must have gone nuts with doing infographics to appease the megalomaniac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Yay Dhyani....seems you have impressed a lot of people...And seems like the writers know you well...atleast your work....CEO must be thinking,"WTF...I got him into limelight...and he screwed up my Infographics mission!!..Grrr"....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Btw...where is that young designer who was too good...created UI...some Ad thing...etc etc...and would have seen some limelight....IF Dhyani had not hogged most of it....where? Well...like everything related to NI..."Coming soon"...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.