Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello, support site?

update: It's back up again. Thanks to...me? ;)

http://conclave.notionink.com/

Remember this site? It's the "support" site for Notion Ink. Has been down for the last 2 days.

Guess no one really noticed ;)

I'm a bit surprised, this amazing site took over 6 months to develop after significant research of leading support systems like, gasp, FedEx!

It's a very lame site, the least they could do is keep it running or say why it's down for so long. Guess that's too much to ask.

Coming soon - a compilation of all the new promises for Adam 2.

3 comments:

  1. By the looks of it, they saw your post and the site popped right back up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I noticed that ;) but it kinda highlights the utterly sloppy behavior

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been such a long time since the last post on that site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.