Friday, February 24, 2012

Notion Ink Adam 2 Unboxing!! oops, er, no...

Edit: Some sentence corrections

For some reason, Rohan, CEO of NI, decided to post the Adam unboxing video.

This is the unboxing video of Adam. You know, the one designed in 2010. And the guy in the teardown video didn't even say many nice things about it but did say in the end the TI OMAP is the right platform. Aaaaah! got it! This isn't about unboxing at all - it's about why chosing OMAP was the right thing and why NVidia can be blamed for Adam I issues.  Got it.

Might have as well labeled the post "We told you NVidia was to blame, listen to this guy"

So. It's been close to a month with the new dev blog, and it's got nothing remotely useful except one decision post. Weren't you all supposed to have your notebooks out to learn about their new design?

I say this: Why the farce? If you can't keep that blog alive with meaningful stuff, then just shut it down. It's totally OK to work quietly and keep cards close to your chest than make empty promises and not deliver - and I'm talking about the blog this time. It was supposed to be a "diary" of the design, clearly this diary hasn't gotten anywhere for a while now.

2 comments:

  1. I made a very similar comment (about the intention of the latest post) on the blog, but of course, I am blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Notion Ink should be called Blame Inc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.