Monday, November 28, 2011

4 months... 30 minutes... all the same ;)

Found some new amusement for myself in this thread

Customer asks "hey can you do X" on Aug 6th

It took 24 days for someone to answer it, and "Chief" says

"Working on it" (mind you, this was Aug 30th)

Now, to me, when someone says "working on it" it means "working on it" - and considering that the request was fairly trivial (someone on the same thread says it takes 30 minutes) one would think that given Notion Ink's competent 100 member team this would take maybe 3 days :P

But nope - it's been 4 months and "working on it..." has remained that way. Just another of those things I guess where "working on it" / "coming soon" mean absolutely nothing.

PS - the request may have been trivial - if it can't be done for whatever reason why not just come out and say it? Why mislead and then not follow-up?

1 comment:

  1. Just hows how quick and efficient chief is when it comes to replying to consumers. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.