Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello, Anyone in Support? And definition of 'soon'

Will someone please respond to this guy?

It's sad and hilarious that he put his 'help me' response to so many posts that all of today's conclave posts end with his. Continued example of pathetic this company is just when I hope they may be getting their act together.

I've also read so many posts from Rohan Shravan and his "skilled" team about how something will come 'soon' (see post #13 of this thread for an example of irritation this causes). Something or the other is 'soon'.

A constructive criticism for you, Rohan. As CEO what you do influences your team too, so don't say 'soon' if you have no clue, because you've done it so many times it's shameful. Say something when you have a timeline - people will wait if they know how long they have to wait. Say 2 days. Say a week. Say by date X etc., stop saying 'soon' because it has no meaning in your (and your company's) communication. It could last from days to months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.