Sunday, May 15, 2011

I would love to have some of NI's customers!

No, really. I would love to have some of NI's customers. Just take a look at some of the forum posts and articles. I have rarely met such a patient group of customers who will not only give up their money but staunchly stand behind a company and find excuses for its performance.

Is Adam a poor quality tablet? Nah. It's all your fault for buying it. They never said they'd give you a good quality product, I mean how dare you even expect something that's good quality or well supported? Didn't you read between the lines in the blog and assume it would be beta quality at best, you moron?

Wouldn't it be great if I could build such a fan following? I could use lots of words, give you a product that 'kind of works', take your money, ignore your support needs, and then have you defend me against those whiny bastards who dare to criticize me.

Wouldn't I LOVE that! The cool thing is many of them will blame the customers for buying my wares instead of asking me to mend my ways, that's even sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said. Some NI's customers/fans are just blindly support the company. I always wonder how many those comments were sent by NI employees and the CEO. Or many of them were purchased several Adam tablets ,as an investment, planning to make some money by selling it on eBay, so they do all they can to protect the name of the tablet until they could sell all their Adam out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.