Saturday, July 14, 2012

Public question, private response. How nice!

First, read this thread:

http://conclave.notionink.com/showthread.php?1193-Don-t-kill-me&p=7209#post7209

Too lazy? A user asks if Notion Ink is alive or dead. Customer support rep "Michelle" responds that she's sent a e-mail.

Huh? Why not post the response in public? Is the company going to send private emails to everyone who asks what's happening? I mean the CEO did say several things about keeping people busy on weekends etc.  and then promptly broke his word again.

I'd be really curious as to what this private email has that cannot be revealed in public.

I hope the user who got the email sends it to me, I'm happy to publish it.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle is perhaps named after the Lernout and Hauspie Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.