Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 5...and MADAM is near.

Week 5. Silence.

Anyone know what's going on? drop me a mail.

“Let me know what is flowing across your minds and I will keep you busy reading on weekends!” - April 5 2012, Rohan Shravan, “CEO” of Notion Ink.

No shame, not one bit.

Fear not friends, I'm busy getting an announcement ready for the best tablet that will never be made, the JKSAUR MADAM tablet! You can copy cells from one to the other! you can workflow and even funeral directors can build apps on my app! It comes with a revolutionary software never made called HO, imagine the possibilities with inbuilt voice recognition control, for e.g. you could say 'what's up ho?', and we will also be introducing the greatest comic store. Anyway why am I rambling, wait for an official announcement in the next couple of days, we also have plenty of partners signed up!!

11 comments:

  1. About a month back, on the TR Forums, after the controversies re-erupted, Zerofeel had said that he will talk with RS and report back about the state of affairs etc.

    No word from him since. Makes me wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAAHAH! Awesome post! Is Rohan Shravan Pandey finally finished? Wonder what excuse he's going to come up with next. Wonder what idiot of a partner has signed up with Rohans psychadelic sampan called Adam 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Ofcourse...you too are designing it on that very laptop...eh?!!! Lolzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! The very laptop that designs this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. +1
    JK, please give me a preorder invite pretty please....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No man, I have a few others in mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the very laptop which which will go into hibernation mode every now and then??!! Ahem ahem....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no but I am your greatest fan and I liked this tablet even before it was conceived please send me an invite pretty please there is no other tablet like this one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry, chrooters get first preference.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.