Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just so you know: This isn't about quicklogic. And one more thing...

I guess need to make it explicit. This isn't about QuickLogic - though if the NI CEO publishes two posts calling them partner it's only natural some attention turns to them.

However, it does seem like they're a pretty interesting, technically highly competent company, and hopefully their new product lines (with their VEE technology, which I've been told and corrected multiple times after my last post, that it is effective and based on a proven background) will significantly help propel them forward. Oh, their pico projector is very cool (here's the actual product link), I might even buy one because I see some real practical usage with it. Now I sound like a salesman ;)

One more thing: WordPress gives me backlinks to threads that link my blog or posts. In a recent TR thread one of them responded to this "partnership" thing with something along the lines of  "the CEO of the company doesn't know everything that's going on."

Uh. Listen to the webcast. The CEO of QuickLogic said that he met with both the NI founders. He said more, but listen to the webcast. Aside that, QuickLogic isn't a huge corporation, and in smaller companies CEO's will almost always have knowledge of the prospect pipeline and how further along the key prospects are to conversion. OK, even if you ignore all this, partnership announcements will almost always have a reciprocal announcement at the same time. Just find me one before today's date. And while you're at it, get me one for TI and Amazon too please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.