Thursday, April 5, 2012

There we go: utter stupidity and cluelessness

See this post? After a big break which shouldn't have happened in the first place because he promised his readers regular design updates, the CEO of Notion Ink is back at it again - and you can see how he takes his readers for utter fools (which he always has, for a long long time).

It's amazing that apparently they're back after a "much needed break", are you fucking kidding me? They abandoned their customers who've been screaming for support, but he's the one needing a break? How about telling people that he'd be gone on a break - why didn't he say that? How hard is it to put a blog post that says "will be gone for 4 weeks" - Why tell them to "open their notebooks and be ready for design details"?

If I were running a company, I'd have to be a complete moron and an utter idiot to not  know what people are thinking and asking for, especially with the plethora of evidence in all the past post responses, threads, emails, posts that my company has received.

It's astonishing that he comes in, asks people what what their "thoughts" are and makes another empty meaningless promise. How stupid do you have to be to believe in this anymore? I've said this before, and I'll say it again - the TR folks need to stop supporting this charade. The company and its CEO have zero respect for its customers - and if the Adam followers have any more sense, forget about Adam 2 or anything out of this company led by this man. 

(I find it hilarious that one of the fans even "liked" that blog post...seriously)

Edit: As I was writing this, there were 27 comments on the blog with 2 very critical ones at the top. I refreshed, and boom - there's 25. The two vanished. Yeah, that's our dear leader at work, deleting critical messages and seeking out those who praise. Hey, you 4-5 guys, stop chrooting and wiping your Adams and come and post a few "you are a visionary / Adam 2 will be perfect!" posts! ;)

5 comments:

  1. 1. He deserves One Tight Slap. From each one of us. In this way, he is better off with having sold as small a number of tablets as possible.
    2. Hee hee hee. You know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic Post! Well, looks like he'll post a followup to this post probably another 2 months down the line, and it will probabaly be another pigheaded justification on how the XYZ component on the Adam was horrible in the first place. That's just what the buyers want to hear after they put down so much money on the Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems today that they finally got someone with experience, clarity of thought, and a level head to write a post. It does raise a bit of hope, but I wonder why it took them so long to ask the community to petition nVIDIA for helping out on the camera issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about that buddy. It sounded that way when I first read it. Then I read it again. And once more. It's another hot air release and I'll post why.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.