Thursday, January 19, 2012

When will we learn...

I hadn't known about the Aakash tablet debacle until I read a comment (see previous post comments), thanks for pointing it out Nishit.

As I read it... I was like:



I mean seriously. It's a fucking $35 tablet and these geniuses in "IIT" decide that the device be tested against military grade specifications which apparently were mostly copied from a HP notebook spec!

In other news - Remember a while ago I mentioned there was a tablet called "Ave" (not the mythical Notion Ink Eve) which again was a low cost, high quality tablet designed or created by some boy genius? No news about them since then.

I really wish all these boy geniuses, prodigies etc. would just keep their mouth shut, do some quality work, and impress by releasing something that's market ready in a true sense.

I'm the exception of course, my upcoming jksaur MADAM tablet is totally different and worthy of all the hype. You know, "Why Adam when you can have MADAM"

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.