Saturday, November 5, 2011

100+ employees, someone could help this guy!

I haven't posted much because not much is happening. But look at this post in conclave today - poor guy has been waiting since June!


I mean, c'mon. NI has been waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich. They aren't selling Adam 1 anymore. They have 100 or more employees! And can't one of your busy engineers or managers help him out with some truth for a change?


 


 





Update: the link doesn't work.Maybe the author deleted it, but quite likely that NI decided to as well. "if you ignore them they will go away"

2 comments:

  1. Oh, some dink has deleted the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad, so sad,
    It's a senseless situation,
    And it's getting more and more absurd....

    Sorry seems to be the hardest word in Rohan Shravan's lexicon. Or perhaps someone tore a page off his dictionary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.