Monday, October 10, 2011

Where is the ticket submit on the new support site?

anyone noticed that new posts on conclave has trickled down to 1 or 2 per day?

And 10 days ago Rohan unveiled his 'support system' after about 6 months of wait (since he first spoke of it) and after 4 months of study of several other system. The end result of 4 months of "study" of support systems? A very basic FAQ & an anemic troubleshooter, and now I cannot even find the submit ticket (for the last 3-4 days). Isn't that supposed to be #1 on the system? Where is it?

Can someone point out to me how you would submit a ticket because I cannot find it on the site. I definitely remember it being there the first day of the unveiling.

Either I'm being a clueless idiot and can't find something obvious on the website, or this is Notion Ink being absolutely incompetent again. This is how it looks to me (~4 PM UK 10th Oct)



Let me repeat: After 4 months of "study" by the CEO of the company, what you get is a basic FAQ and "troubleshooter", hahahahahahaha. Genius. This company blows all my expectations out of the water. Such speed, such rapid progress!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! A superb post. For a short time there I was beginning to think they actually are starting to learn from their mistakes.
    Well, you have to factor in the time taken for researching the font post and then after that the animation quality post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the four months in evaluating the problems with customer support systems of other companies. Perhaps next year would see them create a process where they will try to bypass said problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought they had it but maybe someone deluged them and they removed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But that's not an excuse to remove it without saying why. What a bunch of incompetent clowns this company is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.