Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some interesting Notink Ink investment / financials research from a fellow blogger

 

 

 

 

take a look:

http://isthecakealie.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/notion-ink-who-owns-runs-and-funds-the-company/

That's pretty interesting work there, moistcake. I'm no expert in financial matters (OK, I know a bit of this and that...) but the whole Suncorp thing looks rather strange.

BTW - it would be nice if you add a few links to the filings for those who want to look at it further.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. jksaur, I've added links to the filings. The filings aren't accessible directly (you need to create an id and pay a small fee at mca.gov.in to get to them), so I've uploaded copies and linked to them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.