Monday, September 12, 2011

The coming of Adam 2

So, it seems Notion Ink is hard at work on Adam 2 and Eden 2 or whatever it is. All in time for the next CES. Good for them, maybe they're finally focusing on something and it will be a decent release. Hey, power to them if they actually do a good job of it, but I personally won't believe it until I see at least 2 production releases from them.

I also wonder who they're planning to sell to...having alienated their entire customer base. And no tablet company is going to survive selling a few piddly hundreds or thousands. Has anyone noticed that the number of new posts on a given day in their official forum has dwindled down to single digits? And on TabletRoms too you see steady increase on other tablet forums and notionaddicts for all practical purposes is dead. I guess I can say 'I told you so'

And with that, my next crappy masterpiece.

Will Notion Ink Adam 2 release sell millions

5 comments:

  1. Oh...I thought that behind that door was a brick wall - one that they planned to demolish, some day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So, it seems Notion Ink is hard at work on Adam 2 and Eden 2 or whatever it is."..

    How sure are you? Who told you? If they were, Mr.CEO would have for sure written about it...like last year...From the manufacturers to the security guard, everyone would have been mentioned and thanked on the Blog for the wonderful work that they have done! Nah....i think they are all in the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mode.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mr. ceo is keeping mum, probabaly working up a massive post about how everyone in the world has wronged him and then give a mile long thesis on the icons. he covered fonts last time! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I was wrong! It's a long pointless post about Android and how it does graphicky stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Adam' might be sold at least a few 10's if not 100's based on the hardware. It won't work this time around. People just won't believe Mr.CEO's promises. People had hard time with first generation adam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.