Sunday, June 26, 2011

summary ("rewrite") of NI latest post on Honeycomb

The original is here: http://notionink.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/moving-on/

Here's my rewrite.

"Hey guys, uh, you're all gonna get a new keyboard app, uh, in trial, after the uh, next update.

And now, here's something life changing --- uh, a new boot screen! Yes!

And then about Honeycomb. I know y'll been waitin' and stuff for this release, and uh, hate to tell y'all, but it's pretty much gonna be Tabletrom's version with some tweaks. It is a beta. Yeah, that's what we said. Sorry we forgot to tell y'all a few months ago that we'd just be using TR's version.

That's it, O&O, stick with us y'all, we got more cool updates and betas comin' yo way"

So. basically. No developments on Eden ("they all moved to HC"). No real developments HC ("they're using TR's work").

Sorry, but I can't find anything to say positive. Yes yes I know this tablet has more "ports" and a PixelQi screen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.