Saturday, June 9, 2012

I feel so sad for having left Tabletroms

I feel so tempted to have sweet lovin' conversations with some cheerleadin' chicks out there...

I've got no news for you folks. As some people would like us to believe Notion Ink is hard at work on Adam 2, it's going to be amazing, you can chroot it (oh yeah!), it's all google's fault even the lack of blog updates, and Adam 2 will blow your mind away and you're stupid if you don't buy it -- but then again if you buy it and then feel unhappy it's all your fault and you're stupid either way.

Er...  I know, what's happening to JKS MADAM 2 you ask. I'm finalizing the software development process - just looking around for forums with developers to do it free for me. Worked for some other companies, why not for me eh?

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.