Sunday, January 29, 2012

Adam kills Steve?! / And yes! Adam takes a bite of Apple's iPad!!

two blogs to follow! This is very stressful!

So, there's a new Adam 2 development blog with a couple of posts. I've got no opinion on them yet. Hey, if it's to chart development of a new device, fine. Just don't make statements and promises you can't keep or make outlandish claims.

Meanwhile, our literary genius is back with an updated version of his 2011 article - "India's Adam takes a bite of Apple's ipad" Yeah! I thought that was obvious, no?

This piece of brilliance first appeared in May 2011. And again, with a few modifications, re-appeared 2 days ago. Here are a few gems if you're too impatient to read the article,

"But now comes the hardware hunt led by Bangalore-based tablet computer maker Notion Ink and suddenly the likes of Apple are sitting up and taking notice." - O RLY!



"That’s because the most exciting tablet on the planet currently is not the Apple’s iPad, Samsung’s Galaxy Tab or Motorola’s Xoom but Notion Ink’s Adam" - Holy Guacamole, O RLY!!!

"have developed a tablet computer that has ruptured the fabric of the electronics universe" - WOW! O RLY!!



"The Adam also suffered at the hands of amateurish tech writers" - hahahah! Oh the irony!

"The Adam is still relatively unknown and Apple has a seemingly unbeatable lead" - uh... I thought you said something else at the beginning. Oh wait, you were too lazy to edit the article to make it appropriate for 2012. Got it.

Right now we are into the process of scaling up and looking for more talent,” says Shravan, who managed a coup of sorts by poaching people from iTunes." - There we go again. It was supposed to be some "iTunes support people" or some such thing, we all know how that turned out.



The only thing this article did not say was that Steve died due to anxiety caused by Adam. I can almost imagine this author writing a new article

"Adam kills Steve!"


or some such thing and make a few outlandish statements all over again.

And finally - "Rakesh Krishnan Simha is a New Zealand-based writer. He has previously worked with leading Indian publications like Businessworld, India Today and Hindustan Times". I worry for the future of our news papers.

Anyway,



 

Note: Courtesy of all images/source : http://my.opera.com/o_rly/albums/show.dml?id=37656

9 comments:

  1. Mr.Jobs would have turned in his grave atleast once after reading that @*#*& Article.....

    'Adam' did not bite any "Apple"...Just ate some dust....

    LOL moment in that article,"The Adam also suffered at the hands of amateurish tech writers"....Hhahhaahhah....Lets please train the writers at Engadget, Technoholik, Techcrunch etc about Technology to begin with....(Duh!!!)...Maybe then they will be qualified enough to write about such esteemed and futuristic product!

    And people from iTunes..Really???? What for? What tuning did they do with "Adam"??? They could have hired some smarter Customer Service guys...NI's Customer Service sucks!! Well..which department of it doesn't :-D

    RIP Mr.Jobs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Adam also suffered at the hands of amateurish tech writers. They quoted the rants left by dissatisfied users on blogs" - Haaa! Haaa! Are you serious. By amateurish they mean Engadget, and by dissatisfied user's posting on their blog, I guess it's the freedom of speech theyre talking about. I think Mr. Rakesh is fantastic in writing shameless plugs. Also, the iTunes Coup is cracking me up. So, someone left Apple to travel to India, Bangalore to join Notion Ink. Brilliant life choice on his part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fanbois are back with their praises and suggestions about the new device's configuration. I think the Adam 2 is going to morph into the hoverboard with lasers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And so Notion Ink deletes my post where I said
    'I wonder if this (the new (development/ Adam2/ verbal bullcrap) will hold any good for Adam 1 users'..

    JKSAUR, Can't help but mention it, I agree to each and every word you say. And its not just this article, but after going through each and everything you (and Nishit on his blog) have put out, I realize I have company in my thoughts...

    Anyways, at the moment I am fighting battle in vain to SELL this piece of trash. :(

    Btw, Bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha -- and it'll have retractable wings and giant 3D projection capabilities. It will also act as a CAT scanner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny...You have equal number of comments as the "new Blog" post has....6 comments to welcome another revolutionary product?? Oohahhahahha......

    ReplyDelete
  7. for all you know my jksaur MADAM tablet will garner more attention.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They also deleted my "Don't forget the ponies!" post. So that is one less spec to include. Perhaps jksaur will include them in his MADAM. I am so excited!

    Make it a tagline. "We bring you ponies!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh It Will JKS!!!! Remember some people already searched for it on Google?!

    Count me in as a future customer...And I comment on your posts so that you send me a pre-order MADAM Tablet invite :-P (Pun/Fun not intended!!)

    Madam, I am your only Adam :-D Huahahahhah.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.