Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Notion Ink Sale - should you buy or not buy the Adam?

http://conclave.notionink.com/showthread.php?1171-ICS-Holiday-Sale-and-more!&p=7123#post7123

Apparently they're selling the same Adam (nearly a year old by now), and the prices aren't much different.

Should you buy it? My recommendation are pretty much the same as in this thread from May 2011

If you have spare change to throw away, want to learn a lot about ROMming and RAMming etc. and have all the time to do that, sure.

Everyone else, don't.

Besides, for the similar price, you could get old much better functioning tablet alternatives on eBay, so it makes no sense to buy this tablet unless you're some fan / techie with time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I try to publish all comments so long as I feel like it based on my set of rules for acceptable comments. Those rules keep changing in my mind.